Town Board Meeing Agenda 05-29-12
MAY 29, 2012 TOWN OF RHINEBECK TOWN BOARD AGENDA
6:45 CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLIGIENCE
Jim Jeffreys/Northeast Computer - RFP/tech initiative for Town Hall
Transfer Station Bids
June 2nd Waterfront Day at Rhinecliff Dock 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
June 2nd and 3rd Cancer Relay for Life Walk at Fairgrounds
2012 Dutchess County Fair Exhibitor Handbooks available at Town Hall
Rare period maps talk at Rokeby Estates, 845 River Road in Barrytown on June 16th at 2 p.m.
Recreation Committee and Board of Assessment Review are seeking new members
- Budget Transfers
- Approve Abstract 5 B, vouchers 483-567 for $ 231,541.35
- Approve Capital Project Abstract for 5/29/2012 for $803.25.
- Approve Justice Court purchase of new Copier, not to exceed $3,813.39.
- Approve Court annual copier maintenance contract for 12,000 copies for $380.00
- Approve salary schedule for summer lifeguards
- Approve April 23rd and May 7th Town Board meeting minutes
- Award Marie Welsh proposal to survey boundaries and stake control points for natural burial section of Grasmere Cemetery for up to $5,935.
- Award Wetlands Delineation for TTSM Park to Ecological Solutions, LLC for $1,200 per TTM Park Committee recommendation from H62-78
- Parsonage Street Bridge funding
- Appoint Patricia Wind as Chair of Waterfront Committee
- Authorize up to $2,500 from H38-54 for materials for new picnic tables at the pool
- Authorize disposal of scrap refrigerator from pool
- Authorize change order to Weston Sampson TMP contract to conduct perk test for ADA field house for $3,000 from H62-78
- Authorize replacement of dead VCSD trees up to $1,000 from H80-96
- Award outsourcing the operation of the Transfer Station to Panichi Holding Corp d/b/a Royal Carting Service and authorize Town Attorney to prepare
and obtain concurrence to the license agreement
- Schedule discussion of GML 103 pertaining to professional services exemptions for June 25th Town Board meeting.
- Schedule discussion of employee performance evaluation for June 25th meetings.
- Schedule review of 2010/2011/2012 personnel services and benefits expenditures for June 25th meeting.
Coregroup Properties Re-Zoning and Zoning Law Amendment
Update on Capital Fund Project
2011 AUD availability
Pilot Dog Park Program
Rhinecliff Advisory Council status
Update on NYSDOT High Speed Rail Empire Corridor Project
Pool passes for Town employees
Results of audits from department liaisons
Motion to go into Executive Session to discuss personnel matters