Draft 06/25/12 Town Board Meeting Agenda
TOWN OF RHINEBECK TOWN BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA FOR
JUNE 25, 2012
6:45 CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLGIENCE
Board of Assessment Review Board, Recreation, Web and Technology Committees are all seeking new members. Applications available in Town Clerks office
October 6th is Hazardous Waster Disposal day at the highway garage. Reservations required please call 486-7340
June 30th Landfill open from 9-1 for brush drop off.
Schedule for Summer Concert Series at TMP from 6:30-8:30 p.m.:
July 12th - Highway Ridge Band
July 19th - Mid Hudson Classical Guitar Society
July 26th - Saugerties Community Band
Open Space/Affordable Housing: workforce housing agreement with Rhinebeck Gardens Group and Hudson River Housing
Jim Jeffreys/Northeast Computers - RFP/tech initiative for Town Hall
BUSINESS BEFORE THE BOARD
- Parsonage Street Bridge project
- Approve Budget Transfers
- Approve Abstract 6, vouchers 568-653 for $71,193.83.
- Capital Project Abstract 6/25/12 for $1,173.00
- Approve website Rhinebeck-NY.gov domain (8/2812-8/27/13) for $125.00
- Approve purchase order to JT Landscaping to replace 9 spruce trees at Vanderburgh Cove for $2,025.00
- Approve Town Board May 29, 2012 meeting minutes
- Direct bookkeeper to create TMP skateboard Capital Project and move existing skate park monies to that fund.
- Direct bookkeeper to create TMP tails Capital Project to hold Frost Memorial grant funds
- Resolution to modify Recreation Fee of $3,000 for unit or lot to provide for $1,000 for unit or lot in event the developer provides meaningful recreational facilities.
- Resolution approving the Workforce Housing Agreement with Rhinebeck Gardens Group
- Resolution approving agreement with Hudson River Housing to administer Workforce Housing Program
- Resolution Introducing Local Law 3 of 2012 for Town Clerk residency requirements
- Change Workman's Comp Insurance from State Fund/Lovell Safety Management to New York State Municipal Worker's Comp Alliance/The Spain Agency.
- GML 103 pertaining to professional services exemptions
- Employee performance evaluation forms
- Review of 2010-2011-2012 personnel services and benefits expenditures.
- Liaison/Committee Reports
Motion to go into executive session pursuant to Public Officers Law Section 105 (1) (d) to discuss possible litigation and union contract