Draft 04/23/2012 Town Board Agenda
APRIL 23, 2012 TOWN OF RHINEBECK TOWN BOARD PRELIMINARY AGENDA
6:15 Executive Session with Zoning Officer to discuss possible litigation pursuant to Public Officers Law Section 105(1) (d)
6:45 CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLIGIENCE
Insurance Coverage - Adam Rakow and Greg Rakow
Ethics Board and Recreation Committee seeking new members
April 21st - Boy Scout food drive drop off at Town Hall from 9 - 1
June 2nd Rhinecliff Waterfront Day at docks from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
June 16th - Rhinebeck Bike Safety Rodeo at TMP Park from 10 - 12 noon. Contact Rhinebeck Village Police at 876-8181 for more information
BUSINESS BEFORE THE BOARD
- Approve Budget Transfers
- Approve Abstract 4 B, vouchers 372-434 for $51,928.96.
- Approve 4-23-2012 Capital Project Abstract for $1,388.69
- Approve April 9th Town Board meeting minutes
- Authorize Supervisor to sign Intermunicipal Agreement with Rhinebeck Central School District.
- Approve Bell Copier Maintenance agreement for Court copier at $748 for April 24, 2012 - April 23, 2013
- Approve 1additional Town Hall roof scupper at $1,386.00 plus materials for coating parapet at $ .
- Parsonage Street Bridge - move to have work done in house and determine funding.
- Proposed Town Board Summer Meeting Schedule - 4th Monday of each month, May(Tues the 29th), June 25th , July 23rd August 27th
- TECH - recommendations from Tech Committee - have Kevin Jeffreys make a proposal/presentation (need for central file server $4,000, split router for Town Hall, mail server options, lack of network accountability.)
- FINANCE SCHOOL - NY State Town Finance School May 2-4 in Saratoga.
- RHINECLIFF DRAINAGE